If you are reading this, that means you want to know who is writing these articles. WELL, this happens to be one reader who is obsessed with romance to the point that I want to share it!
Currently I am only writing reviews myself, and all reviews on this website are books that I have read and finished. I refuse to review a book that I couldn’t get through, or I did not connect with it.
I have been honest about this in the past, especially during ARCs, because I respect too much the work of an author and those who manage to make it happen. This is only because I know that a certain book can be a favorite to others, but not my cup of tea. Please respect that when working with me, because I need to be true to myself.
My word is law to me, so if I commit to an ARC, I will do whatever to make it happen, except situation as stated above.
My website is currently small, but I am an avid reader and my eyes read inhumanly fast! Therefore, I am a big dreamer. I love nothing more than to escape the real life to find those very few magical moments in a book. I love how it has the power of stealing your worries away, putting a smile on your face.
Since January 2019 I have managed to write some successful articles that the Google Gods like, and my community is slowly blossoming. As long as I see even a small call to action, I will keep doing what I do.
I have a major in English & German lit., my maternal language being Romanian. I encourage all authors to reach out if you need any help with Romanian language. It’s a hard one to understand and trust me when I say Google Translate will only do you harm. I was actually planning to do a column with books who include this small part of the world in their fantasy. Another one on my to-do list. Full disclosure: I have too many!
Since you now know more about me let’s do some hard truths to wrap this up!
I am a bit “fan” of Karma biting back:
- I have always wanted to live in a big city, yet here I am living and loving my small town.
- I have always said I’d never date someone from my hometown, well, I married one.
- I hated that my dad smoked, well, come on down old ugly habit! *stopped through pregnancy and picked it back up as soon as I stopped breastfeeding.
- I always made fun of my mom reading romance novels, now here I am!!! .. doing her justice!
YES, here I am with my mother’s legacy of romance, romance and romance. Thank God during her time she did not have internet, because she’d be like me now! Har har!
As a conclusion, I will never ever make another major decision regarding my life, because Karma likes me too much. Just live without stress and be happy!
I read fast and got lucky enough to start reading some very gorgeous romance novels that made me fall irreversibly in love. The more I read, the pickier I become. Little did I know that I would be doing some silent research all those years back, so I can write this blog as complex as possible. I am just one person, but I plan on building it big!
Currently I own a notebook where I write all my ideas for my future book, if I ever plan on writing one. They say the difference between a creative person and a non-creative one is that they see up to 5 potential stories per day.
My talent: Not sleeping at night!
Quotes I live by:
- “In this day and age, it’s so easy to find inspiration that moves you. Stuff that really speaks to you aesthetically, spiritually, creatively. Go out and find it. Trust your eye and your personal point of view. Pin it. Bookmark it. Photograph it. Keep it in your mental (and literal) files for a creative boost when you need it. Better yet, create your own work and put it out there for other to seek inspiration from as well.”
- “It is OK to lose your equilibrium when others think your life should be smooth sailing. It is OK to question your life’s purpose. It’s OK to say: “I don’t know who I am”. It is better to ask the questions and seek the answers than to live a numb life”
This is the ending of a book that marked me:
“Love was easy. All I had to do was look in his eyes and know that.
In the uneven balance of my life, I’d experienced love and loss. The loss challenged me to be strong, but it was the love that supported me when I was weak. I was a survivor. And now I wanted to focus on living my life.
This was just the beginning of our healing. Of being forgiven. I knew I would struggle with it at times and feel like I was fighting for every breath. I just had to remember, there was always a choice.
And I chose to live. I chose to love. I chose to breathe.”
Now that you know the soundtrack of my life, enjoy my way of bringing happiness through the love we share for romance.
*** Important legal notice: All my posts contain affiliate links. We are compensated for many of our product recommendations. We are a participant in the Amazon Associates affiliate program. I especially like the way their widgets come with amounts shown below pictures, so you know the values of each book without unnecessary clicks. It there’s an offer, grab it! While I am always careful to only recommend the products I read and recommend, I want to be open and transparent about our relationship with companies we trust.
We have a reading guide to help you browse easily here
Our list of authors will be daily updated here. Keep in mind that we use the first name, first! little by little it will be populated with current and older reviews.
Our Privacy page here
Our cookie page here